Thursday, December 30, 2010


It is getting very cold. This is at 7 am on my way to work.


Everyone loves a shopping day at IKEA. It's not too far. about 30 minutes.


So exciting! My first snow fall. This was nothing compared to the blizzard we had that dumped 18 inches in one night a couple weeks later.
-PS I miss my car :(


Snow fall through my sunroof.


We had kind of a white Christmas. This was on my way to a friend's house in Rhode Island to celebrate the holiday.


This is what 18 inches of snow looks like after it's been plowed to the side of the road and had the chance to melt for a couple days.



This is what I look like when I'm excited to use the new camera I got for Christmas. Maybe one day we'll catch his face in a picture ;) He's actually climbing into the back seat to get out of the car because the snow was so high on the curb that he couldn't open the door :P

1 comment:

  1. your hair is looking gorgeous. I like the scarf. I hope you do since we all decided to send you several. Won't the 'spring' picture be lovely! mmmm, Ikea. 11 degress, ridiculous. That's all. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete